A Business Development Advisor (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who help clients with a property transaction. When selling a home, clients need the advice of a Business Development Advisor who can help them value their real estate appropriately and market it to the community. Similarly, when purchasing a home, Business Development Advisors offer invaluable advice on how to negotiate and get the best possible value. The candidate for this Business Development Advisor role must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Advise clients on how to market their home and sell it quickly and for good value
- Engage with other Business Development Advisors to advocate for your clients and mediate all negotiations between seller and buyer
- Understand the local real estate climate and how to appropriately price a home
- Initiate home showings for clients and help them understand what they want in a home
- Create marketing materials to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.