A Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides their clients through the entire process of putting their home on the market and selling it. Selling a home can be a stressful and confusing process, so clients need a consultant who can offer them expert advice to better equip them to sell their home. This position is for consultants who are excited about the real estate industry and who are able to provide stellar customer service to a substantial list of clients.
- Consult with clients on every aspect of their home sale
- Stay informed about the local real estate market
- Maintain consistent and regular communication with all clients whether they are active or inactive
- Mediate all communication and negotiations between home seller and purchaser
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your real estate consultant services
- Provide expert advice and consulting services during the process of mutual acceptance and when drafting contract terms
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.