A Customer Service and Sales Coordinator (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who handles all the purchase and sale details of a real estate transaction. Buying and selling real estate is a complicated process so clients need Customer Service and Sales Coordinators to help them handle all the intricacies of their property transaction. As a Customer Service and Sales Coordinator, you help clients prepare their home for listing, advise them on how to make it marketable and then represent their best interests during negotiations. This role requires excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Assist clients with preparing their home to go on the market
- Understand current real estate trends so you can price homes appropriately
- Represent clients when offers on real estate are submitted and advocate for them to get the best possible value for their home
- Assist clients with the purchase of a home by taking them on home showings and representing them during negotiations
- Work with fellow Customer Service and Sales Coordinators to close real estate transactions
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.