In the Real Estate Marketing Associate career, opportunities to self-manage, work independently, and manage databases are commonplace. As a Marketing Associate (sometimes referred to as an agent) in Real Estate, the possibility for growth is nearly unlimited. The Real Estate Marketing Associate position is geared to highly independent individuals. Because Real Estate is individually driven, the possibilities for motivated workers are endless. Ideally, Real Estate Marketing Associates are ambitious, personable, and driven by personal achievement.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social media platforms
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and properties
- Assist clients with financial decisions
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions
- Advertise your marketing associate services to the local community
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.