A Full-Time Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who takes their clients through the purchase and sale of a property. Real estate transactions can be confusing and complicated, so clients rely on Real Estate Professionals to help them get the best value out of their purchase or sale. As a Real Estate Professional, you must have fantastic customer service skills and be able to work with a large portfolio of clients and make each of them feel cared for and important.
- Reach out to customers to find out what their real estate needs are and answer any questions
- When ready to sell their home, help clients price their property well and give them advice on making it marketable
- Communicate with other Real Estate Professionals so they are aware of the properties in your portfolio
- Understand your real estate environment and the trends of home values in your area
- Network within your local community to increase your client portfolio
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.