A Real Estate Buyer's Agent for a Retail Location is a real estate agent who works out of our retail office to help clients with their home purchasing needs. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail location in need of finding a home to purchase. You will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will arrange appointments to show them multiple homes. Although this position is out of our retail office, you will be in the field on home tours quite often. This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange meetings with clients at our retail office
- Keep up-to-date on home sales and listings in your community
- Advise clients on home values and comparable sales to help them understand the value of the home they want
- Regularly communicate with clients about their real estate needs and answer any questions or concerns they may have
- Make appointments to take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.