A Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is also called a real estate agent. This consultant offers expert advice to clients who are interested in listing their home for sale and guides them through the process of getting their home show ready. In this position, you will offer marketing guidance to help clients make their home stand out in the community and sell quickly. A real estate sale can be overwhelming and confusing, so clients will depend on you to guide them throughout the process of selling their home.
- Advise clients before listing their home on local home sale values and how to best price their home
- Help clients get their home ready for market by advising them on staging, presentation and any necessary updates
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate listings
- Consult with clients throughout the negotiation process of receiving offers and reaching mutual acceptance
- Understand the local real estate market and be up-to-date on recent home sales
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.