A Sales Representative (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who advises clients throughout the process of a property transaction. The sale and purchase of real estate is an arduous and challenging process that requires the expertise of a real estate Sales Representative. Clients depend on their real estate agent to counsel them on how to make their home marketable so it will sell quickly and for a good price. This position requires excellent communication skills, creative marketing and sales abilities, and a passion for customer service.
- Offer expert advice to clients on how to get their home ready for sale
- Create marketing strategies to advertise homes in your portfolio that are for sale
- Oversee the process of accepting and responding to offers on a property
- Advise clients during the process of drafting a real estate sales contract
- Advertise your sales representative services throughout your local community
- Be an expert in your local real estate market and keep track of recent real estate sales
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.