A Business Development Specialist (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who helps clients with all of their real estate buying and selling needs. When selling property, clients look to Business Development Specialists to advise them in staging and marketing their home and pricing it comparably to their local real estate community. Likewise, when searching for and buying a home, Business Development Specialist provide important expertise for finding the perfect home and advocating during price negotiations. As a Business Development Specialist, you must be creative, independent and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate industry and keep on top of home sales and values
- Constantly communicate with clients to make sure all their questions are being answered and they have all the help they need
- Help clients find creative ways to make their home marketable and valuable
- Advocate for your clients to other Business Development Specialists and reach favorable agreement terms for home sales and purchases
- Advertise your Business Development Specialist services within the local community
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.