A Portfolio Manager for Residential Real Estate (also called a real estate agent) oversees the entire real estate sale and purchase process. Real estate is a fast paced, thrilling and stimulating business that draws managers who desire a career that allows their leadership skills to flourish. A Portfolio Manager for Residential Real Estate needs to excel in interpersonal skills and be able to manage an extensive portfolio of clients. This manager positon is for individuals who desire to use their leadership abilities in the areas of real estate portfolio management, contract negotiations and residential real estate purchasing and selling.
- Oversee the purchase and sale of a large residential real estate portfolio
- Manage the negotiation and contract process of a real estate transaction
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your business
- Stay informed about the current real estate market and devise strategies to better equip clients for the purchase or sale of their residential property
- Manage a team to efficiently guide a client through the real estate transaction process
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.