A Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate is a real estate agent who assists clients with the process of selling a home. In this position, you will work at our retail office where clients will come to you to find out how to price their home, make it stand out in the real estate market and respond to offers. Since you will be based out of our retail office, you will be the first person clients interact with, so excellent customer services skills is essential.
- Stay up-to-date on local real estate sales and listings so you can price homes in your portfolio appropriately
- Be able to alternate working out of the retail office and out in the field for home showings and open houses
- Offer resources to clients so they can stage their home and make any necessary repairs
- Represent clients' interests when offers are made on their home and help them reach mutual acceptance
- Advertise your Residential Real Estate Retail Sales Associate services to the local community
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
The Koenig and Rubloff names have been a part of the Chicago area real estate landscape starting in 1930. From humble beginnings in Chicago and Glenview, we have become a leading brokerage by providing high quality representation and outstanding service to generations of home buyers and sellers. A business model of strong, local leadership backed by national resources, has created a strong brokerage that precisely meets the needs of our market.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.